March 24, 2011

My Circumstances + Christ = Strength

The words of Philippians 4:13 ,"I can do everything through Him (Christ) who gives me strength"....so easily repeated, yet forgotten when discontentment enters. The secret of contentment, found in these words. Only in Christ. I looked up the word "contentment" and the words I found truly describe the contentment that is only found in our Lord.
Look what happens when the world according to "Webster" and Christ collide...the strength produced in a believers life....Total Contentment.

My satisfaction is in Christ.
My happiness is in Christ.
My pleasure is in Christ.
My gratification is in Christ.
My ease is in Christ.

Thank you Jesus that I can do everything, THROUGH YOU, as you are the ONE who gives me al that I need, in all circumstances, at all times...no matter what . My contentment is knowing that I am always enough because You are enough... always!

No comments:

Post a Comment